Nov 9, 2011

Guy Thing?



Konnichiwa! Hello! Hola! Salut!

So since I love traveling and enjoy meeting new people from all over the world, I get many opportunities to introduce myself to someone who is not from Japan. And many people say like...

Oh, I love Sushi!
I love the Japanese culture!
I love the Japanese video games!
I love Manga (Japanese comics)!
..........

Yes, I do too. Well honestly, I am not a big fan of Sushi... (I know what you might say... people tease me like, "Are you really Japanese?!"...haha)
Anyway, I love playing video games and reading Manga, definitely. I am pretty sure these things are not only for boys, we -GIRLS- love them too! Though I am not good at playing games at all... but I enjoy it!

So, a friend of mine plays the guitar very well. He made a short video of him playing a video game song and posted it on YouTube. Can you guess what happened then? His video is on CAPCOM's official website now! I thought this is super cool and would be nice to share with someone who loves the video games or the Japanese culture! Hope you enjoy it :)


And here is the link to the website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment