Dec 10, 2011

Ghibli Museum :)

Konnichiwa, Hola, Hello, Bonjour!


Today I would like to share some pictures that I took at Ghibli Museum in Mitaka, Tokyo since tubuko DX talked about the movie, Laputa: Castle in the Sky! The museum has been open for about 10 years now and I finally, finally, managed to visit there last month! On the roof top, you can meet the Robot Soldier from Laputa! It was... well... so bizarre, of course, in a good way!


I was not able to take pictures in the museum... too bad that I cannot show you how everything was amazing!!! So just please visit there and see every single detail in person and feel the Ghibli World!

My friends and I enjoyed a cafe called Straw Hat Cafe there too.




Plus, you will get this at the entrance as a ticket - three frames of film from a Ghibli movie! (You have to purchase a ticket at a convenience store, Lawason, beforehand and they will exchange it for a "real one" when you enter.)



I have got this one. Can you tell which movie this is?!


Oh, and an Omiyage store there was super crowded, of course!!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment