Mar 6, 2012

Disposable Body Warmer

Hi there!
I visited to Turkey last month for a week, and I have something interesting that I found while I was in there.

My friend can't take cold place. She was keep shaking her hand with a Hand Warmer 'カイロ' to warm her hands up.


I'm not sure there are Hand Warmer in Turkey.
but, They were keep asking 'What is that?'  'Can I touch?'.

There are many kind of Body Warmer in Japan. For hand, for toe, and Stick on type body warmer.
peel off the seal, then put body warmer on your cloth.
I do put it inside of Jacket. Spring is almost there. but still it's cold...
If you find them, Try it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm looking to buy this type of body warmer. Please send me a contact email. Thank you. My email is hd01san@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for reading our blog!
      I think You could buy it on Amazon Japan http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B000FQN97K/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP
      or, if you are living in the US, they do have almost the same stuff on Amazon USA http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SORRSQ/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=1278548962&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0007ZF4Q8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1S7NTM6BX3MM3DVHY8EB

      Delete