Aug 10, 2012

Matsushima, Miyagi prefecture

Hi Everyone :) I'm wai. Long time no see 人( ̄ω ̄;) I've been on busy for moving to Taiwan, as you know ! So before I moved, I went to Matsushima, Miyagi prefecture and stayed in for 7 days. The place is famous for many small islands and Matsushima oysters!! Have you had that ? I think, if you go to oyster restaurant you will be able to see the oyster from Matshisima. yes, at oyster restaurant which all over the world !! here is the one which i had at there. so yummy ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ








The every islands have a name and the history. If you want to know and want to see them, you can cruise by boat and listen to what meaning they have on it. And one more event will come ! The birds will follow your side of the boat. like this.....


You can see many beautiful islands, birds, forest and temples at Matsushima. I really recommend the place to you!





About Matsushima: http://www.matsushima-kanko.com/en/





No comments:

Post a Comment